Super durable and backed by a lifetime warranty of adventures – never buy another leash again! Your dog doesn’t mess around when it comes to exploring, and neither should their gear.
Made with ⅜”, durable rock climbing rope trusted by climbers - you’ll always have the strongest grip on even the biggest breeds! Designed with versatility in mind, you can tie knots for variation in length, use hands-free for trail running, or implement a harness-like configuration that's perfect for pups that pull.
The carabiner locks securely to your dog's collar with a simple screw up mechanism, so you never run the risk of getting unclipped (or back clipped), and it makes it easy to safely clip your pup anywhere; whether organizing your trad rack at the crag or getting a cup of joe at your coffee shop.
- Available in 5 foot + 10 foot length
- Weight of 5’ leash: 6.4 oz
- Weight of 10’ leash: 9.1oz
- Made with 3/8" tightly spun, polypropylene/polyester rope
- 1.5oz, 55 mm x 90 mm aluminum locking carabiner attachment - rated for 17Kn
- Made for medium sized or larger dogs
- Backed by our lifetime warranty!
These carabiner leashes are suitable for use with almost all collars, including everyday buckle collars, quick release collars, prong collars, martingale collars, gentle leader-style walkers, harnesses, etc. Because they do not have a swivel function, please do not use with a metal choke chain training slip collar.