Zinger Airline Approved Crate - Front Entry
Zinger's Airline Approved crates feature Zingers IATA 82 conforming rails along the sides of the crate for use with airline travel. Also included is the Airline Travel Package, consisting of carrying handles, Lock and Deadbolt covers, "Live Animal" labels, and 2 plastic bowls for food and water. As with all Zinger doors, each door is completely reversible and can be opened from either the left or the right. They come with 3 rows of ventilation holes along both the top and bottom of its non door and non barred sides.
- Strong and Lightweight: Zinger aluminum dog crates offer incredible strength at one third the weight of steel, light enough for one person to life with ease. Unlike plastic and wire crates lifetime. For security reasons all ZINGER lock and mounting hardware are made from stainless steel to provide exceptional security and eliminate the risk of rust or corrosion.
- Lockable Door Latch: Each door comes with a flush mounted door latch which is keyed for added security while you are away from the crate. Rest assured that someone cannot simply open the crate and walk away with your dog. Made from strong "stainless steel" for durability and to prevent corrosion.
- Ventilation: A Zinger crate is fully vented down each side and along the back wall to provide maximum comfort for your dog. Our open design allows air to pass freely thru the door aided by the triple rows of lower and upper vent holes which surround the crate. By its very nature aluminum quickly dissipates heat making it a great material to construct dog crates provided there are enough air holes. Lots of adequate venting ensures your dog will remain safe while in its crate.
- Beautiful Finish: ZINGER crates are finished in a durable "Silver Hammertone" powder coat both inside and out. The secret to this tough finish is the high temperatures in which it is "baked on" so that it will not wear off. By powder coating the inside as well as the outside of the crate, we protect your dogs coat from discoloration, a common occurence when a dog sits in an untreated aluminum crate. In untreated crates, the bare aluminum oxidizes and the residue rubs off onto the dog, resulting in a grey silvery color. This will not happen in a Zinger crate.
- Laser Cut Door: Deluxe doors are precision cut and formed from .125” aluminum sheet. A full-length piano hinge welded to the door allows for left and right-side opening.
- Modular Design: All ZINGER crates can be coupled side by side or stacked atop one another to form multiple dog crate systems or kennel banks.
- The 3000 size crates are designed for smaller dog breeds (Such as Australian Shepherd, Beagles, and Collies) and stand at 21" W x 24" H x 30" L.
- The 3500 size crates are designed for smaller dog breeds (Such as Shetland Sheepdog, Bulldogs, Spaniels, and Australian Cattle Dogs) and stand at 21" W x 28" H x 38" L.
- The 4000 size crates are designed for medium sized dog breeds (Such as Labradors and smaller sized Retrievers) and stand at 24" W x 28" H x 36" L.
- The 4500 size crates are designed for medium-large sized dog breeds (Such as German Sheperds, Chesapeake Bay Retrievers, and your Bully breeds) and stands at 24" W x 30" H x 38" L.
- The 5000 size crates are designed for medium-large sized dog breeds (Such as Boxers, Mastiffs, and Huskys) and stands at 28" W x 32" H x 40" L.
- The 5500 size crates are designed for use with extra large dogs (such as Great Pyrenees, Tosas, Dogue de Bordeauxs and Rottweilers) and stand at 26"W x 34"H x 42"L.
- The 6000 size crates are designed for use with extra large dogs (such as Mountain Dogs, Great Danes, Mastiffs, Boerboels and Saint Bernards) and stand at 28"W x 36"H x 44"L.