Dogtra eFence 3500 System
Dogtra's eF3500 containment system is an effective underground containment system with a rechargeable collar for mild to stubborn dogs. Set custom boundaries around your property and allow your dog to be safe in your yard.
Contain your dog without the use of conventional fencing that can be chewed through, jumped over or dug under. The Dogtra e-Fence 3500 system includes 500 feet of boundary wire and 50 training flags. Purchase Dogtra Expansion kits to enclose larger areas. You may also add extra E-Fence Collars to contain an unlimited number of dogs.
- Fully Waterproof collar/receiver
- Pager/Vibration signal warns dogs prior to electrical stimulation/correction
- Pager/Vibration only mode (non-stimulating)
- Wire breakage light with audible warning tone
- 8 Adjustable intensity levels on receiver/collar to control indvidual dog stimulation needs
- Low-to-Medium power for mild-mannered to stubborn dogs
- Rechargeable collar/receiver
- Advanced filtering system to prevent interference from outside sources
- Long-range signal (will work up to 40 acres)
- 2-hour rapid charge Lithium Polymer batteries
- User-friendly controls
- Expandable to multiple dogs (purchase additional collar/receivers separately)
- Dogtra's e-Fence system collars use state-of-the-art microcomputer technology. The receiver has an automatic control that limits the stimulus to eight seconds.
- Dogtra's filtering system prevents reception from outside sources other than your transmitter.
What is a Containment System?
A Containment System is the cost-effective alternative to traditional fencing. You create an in-ground hidden fence using a boundary wire. The detailed instructional video and/or DVD guides you through the easy-to-follow self-installation process.
When your dog is wearing a containment collar and approaches the boundary area, he hears a warning tone. If he continues toward the boundary, he receives a harmless but effective electrical stimulus that reminds him to stay in the "safe" part of the yard.
You can also use a containment system to block off areas such as gardens, swimming pools, or anywhere else you don't want your dog to go. If you have a traditional fence, but a dog who likes to dig under or jump over it, installing the boundary wire just inside the perimeter of the fence could be your answer.
Most importantly, these systems provide freedom for your dog to run AND peace of mind for you.