Zinger Professional Crate - Front/Back Entry
As a Professional model, this crate is perfect for "Escape Artist" pets who have a knack for breaking loose from ordinary dog crates. Like all Zinger crates, the Professional series crates are constructed from aircraft grade aluminum, and, built off the base of the Deluxe, features a reinforced door with extra bars, welds, and bracing. As an added layer of security, Professional series crates also include a secondary lock on the door frame, as well as an included set of heavy duty spring loaded handles. We are so confident in our Professional Line of crates, we provide 90 Day "No escape" warranty.
This crate comes with 3 rows of ventilation holes along both the top and bottom of its non door and non barred sides.
Zinger's FB (Front and Back) entry crates feature two total doors with one on each short side. Each door is completely reversible and can be opened from either the left or the right.
We recommend that when measuring you pet and choosing the appropriate size, consider adding a "Comfort" buffer between the dogs actual height and the height of your chosen crate.
- The 3000 size crates are designed for smaller dog breeds (Such as Australian Shepherds, Beagles, and Collies) and stand at 21" W x 24" H x 30" L. / 36.0lbs
- The 3500 size crates are designed for smaller dog breeds (Such as Labrador Retrievers, Airedale Terriers and Australian Shepherds.) and stand at 21" W x 28" H x 38" L. / 38.0lbs
- The 4000 size crates are designed for medium sized dog breeds (Such as Labradors and smaller sized Retrievers) and stand at 24" W x 28" H x 36" L. / 45.0lbs
- The 4500 size crates are designed for medium-large sized dog breeds (Such as German Sheperds, Chesapeake Bay Retrievers, and your Bully breeds) and stand at 24" W x 30" H x 38" L. / 48.0 lbs
- The 5000 size crates are designed for medium-large sized dog breeds (Such as Boxers, Mastiffs, and Huskies) and stand at 28" W x 32" H x 40" L. / 55.0 lbs
- The 5500 size crates are designed for use with extra large dogs (such as Great Pyrenees, Tosas, Dogue de Bordeauxs and Rottweilers) and stand at 26"W x 34"H x 42"L. / 49.0 lbs